Friday, February 12, 2010

Time heals... NOT!

Ok my last entry before the most anticipated long weekend arrives. This week has been a funny one. Mixed emotions? Lol. What a crap. For some reason (not necessarily valid) I think I’m being ignored. I mean, I never questioned and always successful in pretending like I didn’t care, which is pretty cool. Guys don’t like to be pressured, or monitored, as much as they don’t like to be bothered about other’s feelings too. Fantastic creature eh?

I know I act stupid. Maybe I AM possessive. But I got a feeling that he’s doing it again. He has chickened out. Just when everything seems to be falling at the right places and we are getting comfortable again. He doesn’t like this. Because he couldn’t accept the fact that this silly woman is the perfect one for him. Ha! Look I know I have flaws.. but he has more! He thinks I put a curse on him. A voodoo spell. What? I am mad, but I am not mental man. You are not that special to be voodooed. Come on. No matter how hard you try you’ll figure that you belong with me anyhow!

Well the truth is I just hate it when we don’t speak. It has become a routine and I’m addicted. And I’m sure you agree that it feels good when you are able to share the hot and not in your life with someone you trust. Someone you care about. You feel loved right? And just the thought of this person is ignoring you kill your soul. Honestly I’m petrified. I hate to love you but please don’t go. I mean if you have to let me know. I can’t read signals. I hate signals. It makes me feeling anxious. I wish I can ask you “Are you leaving me again?” and I’m sure you’ll think I’m a psycho right away. What do I do?

And there comes Valentine’s. Evil evil Valentine’s. Last year you had dinner with your bestie on V-Day. Oh I still remember. At least she’s taken and I don’t have to worry. But what about this year? Will you go out with that Chinese chick? Will you hook up? Will you let me know if you do? Please talk to me. I hate begging. Oh swell I wish you well. I’m gonna see mommy and eat like a pig and shall forgot about all this by then. Time heals. No?

No comments:

Post a Comment