Seriously, I am insane. I shouldn't be bothered, but I did. I have promised myself many many times that I will let go and I believed that I had and yet, I am back at square one. Why am I doing this to myself? is it because I have no better things to do? Ok, so that means; my job is to blame. If only they can give me a lot more stuff to do to bust my ass off.
Oh I missed 'blogging' yesterday! Is that normal? Am I allowed to miss it? Well I was kinda busy okay? I'm sorry. I had to be at the bosses from 10.30am to 5pm. With no lunch!! What kind of job is that? A sucky one. And when I got back, guess what I did? Yep, I hacked into someone else's FB profile and it made me tasted my own medicine. I saw something in there that upsets me. And whose fault is that again? MOI. Yes me. Serves me right. I had no rights to invade one's privacy and good lord, I even had the guts to bombard the poor victim with my vicious texts afterwards!!
So now you know. I'm a bad, bad girl. I deserve the sucky job.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment