Sunday, January 31, 2010

Madness

Alright, my first try. Shouldn’t be that hard since I love writing. I love it. I wrote my first short story when I was 14 and it was published in the local teen magazine. And it was THE most popular teen magazine mind you! Thou a short lived one. Sigh. Okay so what brings me to this madness? Writing a blog! Oh my, I never had thought I would do it, cause I’m sure nobody would read it but me. But its ok I think, that’s the original reason why blog is created in the first place. It’s meant to be like a diary! For yourself to read and to express your feelings! So how do I feel now? Dead boring. DEAD b.o.r.i.n.g. This place is not for me. This new office is practically killing my personality. I don’t belong here. I’ll turn into someone I don’t know if I stay here .. let say, for another 2 months. So why I took up this position in a first place? Cos my old dept is winding up, and they ditched me mercilessly. Well not really that's too dramatic. At least they found me a new place, so I can survive and continue paying my credit card debts. Althou it's a dumpster. Hmmm... well come to think about it. They put me in a dumpster which pays me 10% higher! And this job requires me to do nothing at all!! well at least for now. And that answers my own question. Why am I here again?

No comments:

Post a Comment